AEMC 6250: Digital Micro Ohmmeter
The 10A Micro-Ohmmeter Model 6250 is a rugged, low resistance tester designed for both plant maintenance and field use. Utilizing a four-lead Kelvin method, the Model 6250 is the most accurate Micro-Ohmmeter available, with results within 0.05%.
Resistance measurements are automatically calculated, taking into account the measurement value, ambient temperature, metal type and metal temperature co-efficient. Metal temperature can be manually entered by the operator or directly measured by the Model 6250 with an optional RTD temperature probe.
The Model 6250 is uniquely designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material, with operator selection directly from the front panel. Three test modes are available; resistive (instantaneous test), inductive (continuous test), and auto (repetitive test). Up to 1500 measurements can be stored and printed directly to a printer of from a PC.
- Measures from 0.0001mΩ (0.1Ω resolution) to 2500.0Ω
- Test current selection of 1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 1A and 10A
- RTD temperature probe to check tested sample (optional)
- Selectable metal types
- Automatic and manual temperature correction
- EMF levels measured and eliminated in measurement
- Two programmable alarm set points
- Stores up to 1500 test results
- Selectable Inductive and Resistance test modes
- Automatic multiple test mode (multiple tests without pressing the button)
- Large multi-line electroluminescent display
- Local or remote test setup and control
- Direct printout
- Internal rechargeable batteries - conduct up to 5000 10A tests
- Rugged, double insulated waterproof case
- CE Mark
- Includes NiMH rechargable 6V battery pack, two Kelvin clips (10A) 10ft, and US 120V power chord
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|