AEMC CA1725: Tachometer Model CA1725
This instrument is simple to use and offers numerous measurement possibilities with or without contact. Measurement by photo-reflection for no-contact measurement: a reflective strip is positioned on the part to be tested. The optical sensor helps to prevent external disturbances and the active, modulated infrared beam guarantees correct measurements.
For traditional measurement with contact, a mechanical adapter (cylinder, cone or calibrated wheel) converts the rotation speed into pulses which are then measured by the tachometer.
- Measurements up to 100,000 rpm
- Multiple of functions and automatic routines for data acquisition and storage: measurement of rotational speed, linear speed, count, frequency and period
- Extensive programming possibilities
- Digital display with analog bargraph
- Includes TachoGraph software on CD-Rom
- Stores up to 4000 measurements results
|Product Name||AEMC CA1725: Tachometer Model CA1725|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|