AEMC L432: Simple Logger II Model L432 (2-Channel, DC ±100mV/1V/10VDC, DataView Software)
The Simple Logger II Model L432 is a two channel DC data logger. The choice of data storage modes and storage rates allows the operator to effortlessly configure the logger to optimize memory usage to the application at hand. Extended Recording Mode (XRM) and delayed start time are just two of the many application friendly features.
The Simple Logger II Model L432 records DC voltage at user selectable rates from 8 per second to 1 per day. Voltages can be measured up to 10V with 0.01V resolution in user selectable ranges of 0-100mV, 0-1V and 0-10VDC.
The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView software.
- 2 independent input channels
- User-selectable ranges of 0 to 100mV; 0 to 1V and 0 to 10VDC per channel
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 every day
- 3 user selectable storage modes; Stop when full, FIFO; XRM
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by two standard AA Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display Logger status
- Includes DataView software FREE for data storage, real-time display, analysis and report generation
- 50V Cat III
|Product Name||AEMC L432: Simple Logger II Model L432 (2-Channel, DC ±100mV/1V/10VDC, DataView Software)|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|