AEMC L481: Simple Logger II Model L481 (1-Channel, DC, ±850V, DataView Software)
The Simple Logger II Model L481 is a single channel bipolar DC voltage recording device powered by alkaline batteries. It is capable of measuring voltages from – 850 to + 850VDC. The choice of data storage modes and storage rates allow the operator to effortlessly configure the logger to optimize memory usage to the application at hand.
Extended Recording Mode (XRM) and delayed start time are just two of the many application friendly features in this logger. Internal memory allows storing over 240,000 measurements, more than enough for most data collection needs. User programmable scale and engineering units are available. Battery operation and compact size allows for installation in tight locations without the need for external power. A series of front panel LEDs provides a quick status of the logger’s state and memory usage.
- Bipolar DC voltage measurement up to 850VDC
- Programmable storage rates from 8 per second to 1 per day
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- 3 user selectable storage modes
- Alarm level programming quickly lets you see out of tolerance conditions
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display logger status
- EN 61010-1; 300V CAT IV; 600V CAT III
|Product Name||AEMC L481: Simple Logger II Model L481 (1-Channel, DC, ±850V, DataView Software)|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|