Megger MIT40X-EN: 10 V to 100 V CAT IV Insulation and Continuity Tester
The new Megger MIT40X insulation and continuity tester has been designed for electrical testing by power utilities, industrials, telecommunication companies, commercial/domestic electricians and anyone with unique test voltage requirements. The wide range of features also makes the MIT40X ideal for maintenance technicians and engineers.
- A special applications instrument offers test voltages from 10 V to 100 V in 1 V steps.
- CAT IV 600 V Rated
- Dual digital display readout
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Digital and analog arc display
- Adjustable continuity limit alarm
- Automatically performs PI and DAR tests
- USB interface
- True RMS voltage measurement
|Product Name||Megger MIT40X-EN: 10 V to 100 V CAT IV Insulation and Continuity Tester|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|