Fuji FLC S1012: Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter
Flowmeter; Ultrasonic -
The Fuji Portaflow X ultrasonic flow meter utilizes the transit time difference principle for measuring flow rates through pipes from the outside. The Fuji Portaflow X ultrasonic flow meter is compact, portable, and lightweight, incorporating the latest breakthroughs in digital signal processing and electronics. In addition, the Fuji Portaflow X ultrasonic flow meter realizes high performance and easy operation.
One of the most attractive features of the Fuji Portaflow X ultrasonic flow meter is the non-invasive setup, which enables multiple flow measurements of different running systems and offers a significant cost advantage over time.
Some of the most common applications of the Fuji Portaflow X ultrasonic flow meter include: backup for an already installed flow meter system, water supply and sewage treatment, flow measurement systems, boilerwater / feedwater supplies, cooling water, cooling oil, and deionized water for semiconductor manufacturing, among others. The Fuji Portaflow X ultrasonic flow meter may be set up with a wide variety of sensors from small diameters to large diameters, over a wide temperature range.
- Large backlit LCD displays flow rates and totalizing functions together
- Simple 10 min setup and easy operation
- Sound velocity measuring function eliminates temperature and pressure errors, and enables easy setup for unknown materials
- Enhanced anti-bubble measurement technology
- Compact and light-weight at 3.3 lbs
- Built-in data logger with direct download to PC
- Typical accuracy is ±0.5% to ±1.0% of velocity on calibrated system
- Variety of detectors for pipes ranging from 0.50" to 235" diameter
|Product Name||Fuji FLC S1012: Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|