Megger 230425: AC & AC/DC High-Pot Tester
Hipot; 5kV -
AC and AC/DC High-Pot Testers available from Megger are designed for safety and ease of operation, and readily adapt to development, maintenance or production testing. Three models are available: two ac and one ac/dc. The AC High-Pot Testers feature a front-panel, NEMA 5-15R three-prong output receptacle. Booted, alligator-clip output and return probes are also supplied with all models.
Test voltage is continuously adjustable from zero to full output, with a zero-start interlock. Leakage current trip level may be adjusted from 0.3 to 12 mA by a front-panel knob. Pushbuttons are provided to select one-second or continuous testing, to turn off the high voltage and to reset the instrument. All high-voltage connections are recessed to prevent accidental contact with high voltage.
- Front-panel adjustable leakage current trip from 0.3 to 12 mA
- One-second or continuous testing
- Automatic failure shutdown, with visual and audible alarms
- Recessed high-voltage connections
- Front-panel NEMA 5-15R three-prong receptacle on ac models
- Zero start/reset in event of failure
- Meets UL 120-k requirement
|Product Name||Megger 230425: AC & AC/DC High-Pot Tester|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|