Monarch Examiner 1000: Vibration Meter/Electronic Stethoscope
Monarch Examiner 1000
The Monarch Instrument Examiner 1000 vibration meter is a handheld, battery powered, overall vibration meter and electronic stethoscope. The vibration sensor featured in this product is a Piezoelectric Accelerometer (100 mV/g). This handheld Monarch Instrument Examiner 1000 vibration meter can run continuously for 20 hours on the power of just 2 Alkaline AA batteries.
Standard components include the overall Monarch Instrument Examiner 1000 vibration meter, headphones, Sensor Pak, convenient carrying case and user manual. The Sensor Pak gives you one industrial accelerometer 100 mV/g and integrated cable with BNC connector, one two-pole AlNiCo magnetic base with 1/4" x 28 tap, one 1/4" x 28 connecting stud, and one 4.5" stinger / probe.
The On-Time GP Software for the Monarch Instrument Examiner 1000 vibration meter is also available as another option, providing assistance with data interpretation on your computer. The lite version is available with the Examiner 1000 KIT. If you're interested in the full version, that is available with the Examiner 1000 SYSTEM, which also includes a machinery data worksheet booklet.
- Vibration Sensor: Piezolectric Accelerometer 100 mV/g
- Display: LCD 3.5 digit
- Overall Frequency Range: 10Hz to 10kHz
- Output: Audio (3.5mm) mini plug
- One-button operation - Ease of use. No training.
- Front Panel Severity Chart - Instant assessment of vibration. Plan your repairs.
- Multi-parameter readings - Power to trend defects and eliminate unplanned failures.
- Stethoscope - Hear what you see in the digital display. You do not have to give up a proven troubleshooting technique-"listening".
- Rolling element bearing
- Motors AC/DC
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|